Johnston at Rushworth

  • gherang
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2005
      Hi Trev Give me a week or two and I'll type up what I've got for
      you. Do you remember where dad lived,we moved over to look after him
      until he died. Write to you soon. Val
    • storeyboy2
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2005
        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "gherang" <gherang@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Trev Give me a week or two and I'll type up what I've got for
        > you. Do you remember where dad lived,we moved over to look after
        him
        > until he died. Write to you soon. Val

        Hi Val, I just checked in for mail and here's yours. It's great to be
        back in touch like this so that East-West means very little. I look
        forward to your info. Please let me know an off-list E-mail address so
        that I can send photos etc..

        Thanks again and kindest regards, Trev