Johnstons at Rushworth

  • gherang
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2005
      Hi Trevor Its great to hear from you too after all this time. We
      have
      a few new additions to our family to put on the tree. Are you still
      living at the same address as I can send you any info there if you
      like. Val
    • storeyboy2
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2005
        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "gherang" <gherang@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Trevor Its great to hear from you too after all this time. We
        > have
        > a few new additions to our family to put on the tree. Are you still
        > living at the same address as I can send you any info there if you
        > like. Val

        Yes Val, Kaye and I are still at the same old place, been there since
        1971, in Gosnells. I look forward to your information update. Please
        let me know a private e-mail address if you will so I can reach you off-
        list. Many thanks again, Love & regards, Trev