Pamela Johnston

  • andyhall53
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 7:20 PM
      I would just like to thank Joan Baker. She managed to locate Pamela
      Johnston and she and my friend have spoken. It was very emotional and
      very worthwhile.

      Regards
      Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 9:56 PM
        Well done Joan!, Our Best Wishes to Andy & Pamela and the breaking down of
        yet another "Brick Wall". It's moments like these that are the pinnacle of
        the frustrating pastime of Genealogy & Family History research.

        Best Wishes
        Don Johnston in Melbourne AU

        Ours: http://www.geocities.com/johnstonoz/
        Co Administrator: Northern Ireland Genweb County Antrim
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/

        <Snip>
        I would just like to thank Joan Baker. She managed to locate Pamela Johnston
        and she and my friend have spoken. It was very emotional and very
        worthwhile. Regards Andy
        <Unsnip>