Pamela, Daughter of Clement and Alma JOHNSTON

  • andyhall53
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      Since my last posts I have had a tremendous amount of information on
      the JOHNSTONs of Australia from Joan Baker. She even managed to find
      the death notice of Alma JOHNSTON. In part it reads

      Suddenly December 4 1979, at nursing home Ashfield, dearly loved wife
      of the late Clement Morrison Johnston, both formerly of Balmain,
      loved
      mother of Pamela, mother in law of John, and Nanie of John, Clement,
      and Linda Maree loved by us all.

      Unfortunately it does not mention the surname of John and their
      children. I would asppreciate any help one can give.

      As I said in my earlier postings, Pamela would be my friends Aunt and
      Pamela's children would be her cousins. She would love to be in
      contact
      with them.

      I would also like to thank Joan Baker, she has been an absolute
      Godsend.

      Regards
      Andy
    • laurel_lodge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13 4:15 AM
        Greetings Andy,
        The following may be of interest, though you may already have this
        information.
        William A H Johnston married Annie E Caddy @Parramatta No.6510
        Clement Johnston was born 1901 to William H and Annie @ Paddington, No
        6235
        Clement Morrison Johnston married Alma Carter @ Rozelle 1939, No 16001
        Hope this helps.
      • andyhall53
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14 6:13 PM
          Hi Laurel,
          Thank you, The last entry is mine, figuratively. We used that
          information to trace the missing family.

          Even though we already had the info to just goes to prove how helpful
          this group is.

          Thanks
          Andy

          --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "laurel_lodge"