      From: JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Augereau
      Sent: Thursday, 12 February 2009 12:25 AM
      To: JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JohnstonAustralia] william johnston

      Hello everyone,

      I think I may have found death of the William Johnston I was looking for, at long last ....

      5571/1926 JOHNSTON WILLIAM WILLIAM 65 YRS FALCONER REDFERN

      Could anyone please help in finding the cemetery where he is buried ???
      A thousand thanks in advance

      Liz Augereau
      Cognac, France

      Ne pleurez pas si votre Webmail ferme ! Récupérez votre historique sur Yahoo! Mail ! http://fr.docs. yahoo.com/ mail/transfert_ mails.html