348Re: new member

  • Lorna
    Jul 18, 2008
      Hi Mel

      Could you please send some names and dates? I have lots of Johnstons
      born in Tasmania and I don't know where their descendents ended up.
      Is is possible we could connect?
      Have you looked at the files section? The excel document of Johnstons
      Australasia has lots of names.

      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, Melanie Durdin <melmaxy@...>
      > Hello All,
      > My name is Mel Durdin, I live in Whyalla South Australia, and IÂ am
      a new member of Johnston Australia. My family history research has
      led me to the Johnstons who lived in and around Ayton, Berwick, and
      also Kelso, Roxburgh. This family eventually ended up in the Farina,
      Lyndhurst and Birdsville track area of Northern South Australia.Â
      > I look forward to sharing any information in regards to this line of
      > Hope to hear from you soon.
      > Mel.
      > Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic