346new member

  • Melanie Durdin
    Jul 17, 2008

      Hello All,

      My name is Mel Durdin, I live in Whyalla South Australia, and I am a new member of Johnston Australia.  My family history research has led me to the Johnstons who lived in and around Ayton, Berwick, and also Kelso, Roxburgh. This family eventually ended up in the Farina, Lyndhurst and Birdsville track area of Northern South Australia.

      I look forward to sharing any information in regards to this line of Johnstons.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Mel.

      Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic