314RE: [JohnstonAustralia] Hi from a fellow Johnston :)

  • Phil Johnston
    Jan 6, 2008

      HI Kim

      Good to hear from you

      I have recently commenced tracing back the Ancestry also

      I am the second son of the 7th generation of Johnstons in Australia and directly related to Colonel George (First Fleet)

      I am about to access all the family back to George and would be very happy to send to you

      Antici pat e this may take a couple of weeks

      Phil Johnston
      Managing Director

      Johnstaff Projects Pty Ltd
      Level 8,
      21 Victoria StreetMelbourne, VIC, 3000

      Tel: +61 (03) 9663 4044
      Fax: +61 (03) 9639 4118
      Mobile: +61 0417 574 046

      For further information, visit our website www.johnstaff.com.au

      Notice - This e-mail, including all attachments, is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy or use the information contained in this email or attachments. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately  delete it from your system and destroy any copies and attachments and notify the sender by telephone at +613 9663 4044, or by reply e-mail to the sender. Any personal or sensitive information contained in this email and attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic), the Health Records Act 2001 (Vic)or the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as applicable. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it. Any documentation produced using this data is uncontrolled and not subject to update. The recipient is responsible for reviewing the status of the transferred information and should advise us immediately upon receipt of any discrepancy. Any content is applicable to the intended project only. Subject to contract, we retain copyright of all the transmitted material and it must not be reproduced wholly or in part, or supplied to any third party without our written permission. The sender makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the data transmittal or to the presence of computer viruses or data errors.