305RE : [JohnstonAustralia] My Johnstons in Ireland, NZ & Australia

  • Elizabeth Augereau
    Oct 25, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      The on-line birth records for NSW only go up to 1906.
      Would anyone have a CD of these records, to see if
      there is a William W. Johnston born about 1935, father
      Graydon, mother Mollie nee Willans.

      Many thanks in advance
      Liz

      --- Elizabeth Augereau <lizaugereau@...> a