263Birth Death & Marriage - Victorian look up's

    Jun 22, 2007
      Hello all,
      I am offering free Look Ups for Birth's, Death's and
      Marriage's in Victoria between 1889 - 1920.
      If you wish to take advantage of this please supply as much information
      of the name as possible as well as approximate year and town or suburb.

      There is no charge for this at all, and there is no catches. I will not
      chase you up to buy anything. I am just sick of the rubbish on TV and
      would like to do something more constructive with my computer.

      Tony Johnston
      Palmerston NT
      p.s. this offer is not restricted to the surname Johnston(e), any
      name's will be looked up, remember VICTORIA ONLY as I do not have
      rescources for elsewhere.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic