      From: jazaboy85
      Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 7:09 PM
      Subject: [JohnstonAustralia] find my dads family

      hi i'm trying to find some info about my family on my dads side his
      name is gary johnston and he and my granmother lived in humpty doo in
      the northern territory i dont know how to go about it? my dad still
      lives in humpty doo but we have no contact i want to visit him soon.i
      want to know about the johnstons i'm related to when they first came to
      australia.can anybody help please?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic