257researching our heritage

  • dianajohnston62
    May 5, 2007
      Hi

      I am researching my husbands family tree and history for our children
      and would love to hear from anyone who can help. William Joseph
      Johnston migrated from Auchinleck Scotland in 1858 and met and married
      Ann Mungovan from County Clare Ireland and settled in the Wallan
      area. They had 11 children David, Ellen, Elizabeth, Thomas, John,
      Maryann, Louisa, Richard, Robert and Daniel. Before migrating William
      had 8 children but have been unable to find out anything about them.
      My husband is a direct descendant of Daniel
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic