240RE: [JohnstonAustralia] Greenbushes, W.A.

    Oct 20, 2006

      Ours:              http://www.geocities.com/johnstonoz/

      Editor:            Clan Johnston/e Assn' of Australia

                            http://www.johnston.asn.au/

      Co Admin':

      NIRE Genweb   http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/

      CO' Antrim

      Administrator:    A US TRALIA-GENWEB Rootsweb

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/AUS/AUSTRALIA-GENWEB.html