      From: JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gillian
      Sent: Saturday, 1 July 2006 10:09 AM
      To: JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JohnstonAustralia] July 4th - Free ORIGINS

      The Origins Network (www.originsnetwork .com) is offering free access
      to both
      British and Irish Origins on the 4th July to celebrate US Independence
      Day.
      Free access will begin at 00.00GMT and will run until 08.00GMT on the 5th
      July 2006. In order to access, simply go to www.originsnetwork. com and
      click
      on the link to sign up or login.

      The Origins Network services include subscription access to exclusive
      genealogy related collections on British Origins and Irish Origins, plus
      expert Scottish Old Parish records research on Scots Origins.

      Gillian

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic