      Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:38 PM
      Subject: [JohnstonAustralia] Re - Coleraine

      G’day Islay, [Is that your real name?].

      Coleraine is certainly within the area of Hamilton, absolutely, last time I was in Coleraine it was a lovely little place, a bit off the beaten track so t speak [not on a major highway anymore, but a gorgeous little town. Coleraine just reeked of history; however there is a town in Tasmania with the same name also?

      Best Wishes

      Don in Melbourne

      It has removed 2915 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.