      From: Tony and Anne-Marie
      To: JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Malcolm Johnston

      Hi Islay
      I searched my Society of Australian Genealogists research CD's regarding
      your query and found death references for Angus, Alexander and Mary Johnston
      all 28th July, 1885 at Queanbeyan River ..
      do you know of any drowning/boating accident?

      it costs $7.50 (Australian) for a copy of the reference; would you like
      me to order it for you on the chance that it is 'your' family??

      Anne-Marie (nee Johnstone)