204Re: Antrim

  • cjballarat2
    May 4, 2006
      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, Gillian <gillda@...> wrote:
      >I still haven't had much time for this research but I have tried to
      collate my information on a ROOTS programme. I have hit some hard
      spots where I have accidentally put the same name for the parent as
      for the child ( i.e. Walter, Senior and Walter Junior) Can anyone tell
      me how to reverse the mistake. When I try to wipe out one name and
      start again, I wipe out both names beacause the programme doesn'tr
      differentiate betreen the entries. HELP!!!!!!!! Regards, Chris Baker
      > For anyone with interests in Antrim, here is an interesting site
      for
      > Billy - http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlantbp/index.htm
      > Gravestone Inscriptions at the old burying ground beside Billy
      Parish Church in North Antrim

      > Gillian, Adelaide
      > JOHNSTONS OF DERRYKEIGHAN AND DERVOCK -
      www.geocities.com/johnstonoz