147ANDREW JOHNSTON / AGNES JOHNSTON

  • mauds_daughter
    Aug 2, 2005
      Good Morning Johnston Listers....from a very warm, humid and
      thoroughly uncomfortable Georgia

      First, a big THANK YOU to Don for advertising this list ...

      In our tree, we have ANDREW JOHNSTON [no details known] who married
      MARY LONGLEY [no details known]
      TO: ANDREW JOHNSTON and MARY LONGLEY JOHNSTON - A daughter AGNES
      JOHNSTON abt 1831

      AGNES JOHNSTON married JESSE JOHN HOLMES 1856 Victoria, Australia
      Victorian Marriage Registration #652

      TO: JESSE HOLMES and AGNES JOHNSTON HOLMES - 8 LIVING CHILDREN

      AGNES JOHNSTON HOLMES died 1912 Victorian Death Registration #4049

      We are hoping that some crumbs will fall from the Johnston table...our
      orphans need a family! We wonder who their ancestors /
      siblings/country of origin were....

      with best wishes to you all

      Pamela in Georgia USA, but home is definitely the worlds most liveable
      city, Melbourne, Australia