101Pamela, Daughter of Clement and Alma JOHNSTON

  • andyhall53
    Apr 24, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      Since my last posts I have had a tremendous amount of information on
      the JOHNSTONs of Australia from Joan Baker. She even managed to find
      the death notice of Alma JOHNSTON. In part it reads

      Suddenly December 4 1979, at nursing home Ashfield, dearly loved wife
      of the late Clement Morrison Johnston, both formerly of Balmain,
      loved
      mother of Pamela, mother in law of John, and Nanie of John, Clement,
      and Linda Maree loved by us all.

      Unfortunately it does not mention the surname of John and their
      children. I would asppreciate any help one can give.

      As I said in my earlier postings, Pamela would be my friends Aunt and
      Pamela's children would be her cousins. She would love to be in
      contact
      with them.

      I would also like to thank Joan Baker, she has been an absolute
      Godsend.

      Regards
      Andy
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic