sailboats for sale

  • maurin_e
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2017
      There is O'day daysailer for 1250 with trailer and a Holder 14 for 1095 with trailer.

      John

    • JOHN MADDUX
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2017
        Has anyone try sailing the new boats yet??

        John
        (913) 599-4843

        On Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:28 AM, "Maurin_e@... [Johnson_County_Sailing_Society]" <Johnson_County_Sailing_Society@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        There is O'day daysailer for 1250 with trailer and a Holder 14 for 1095 with trailer.

        John

      • Maurine& John Truitt
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2017
          Will Saturday morning for class.

          Has anyone try sailing the new boats yet??

          John
          (913) 599-4843

          On Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:28 AM, "Maurin_e@... [Johnson_County_Sailing_Society]" <Johnson_County_Sailing_Society@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          There is O'day daysailer for 1250 with trailer and a Holder 14 for 1095 with trailer.

          John

        • Christopher Campbell
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2017
            I've been wanting to get rid of my Flying Jr for some time now.  I can post it on craigslist, but figured I'd hit you guys here on the list first.  It still has the broken boom from a few years ago.  I never got around to fixing it.  Everything else on it is fine.  It's filthy from being out for the winter and I'll clean it before it goes anywhere.  Trailer was re-wired.  Tires will need air.  They hold air fine for something like a day, but may need some care and assistance.

            Anyone interested?

            --
            Christopher S. Campbell
            chrisc.eit@...

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 5, 2017
                    What time do you want us to be there for the class Saturday? That is us helpers

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 5, 2017
                      By 8:45 would be wonderful.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 12, 2017
                        Two sailboats for sale on craigs list one is a Catalina 14.2 for 1750 an the other is a wood Windmill for 1200. Both come with trailers.

                        John