S16 200

  • Art Matje
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26
    Hull 200 is on the trailer and almost ready for the water. Our techs will need to work some overtime but this yacht will be ready for a shakedown cruise on 4/15.

    Anybody interested in a fun race come on out and be ready after RC training.
  • arthur matje
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26
      She looks really good,  god job.

           Dad

      [Attachment(s) from Art Matje included below]
      Hull 200 is on the trailer and almost ready for the water. Our techs will need to work some overtime but this yacht will be ready for a shakedown cruise on 4/15.

      Anybody interested in a fun race come on out and be ready after RC training.

      Art
      913-963-5760.
    • Art Matje
      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26
        Ohhh!
        DON'T YOU TRASH TALK ME DAD!

        I'll have both boats ready so the next time you're down here we're racing head-to-head. I'll even give you the good sails.

        JK

        Thanks,

        Art
        913-963-5760.