Sweet 16 for sale

  • sailkansas1
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2009
      I am selling my sweet 16. Have been restoring it off and on still needs a bit of centerboard trunk work 9 (in progress now by self). Replaced all stays. No trailer. Gene Vialle 9139094578
    • maurin_e
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013
        There is a Sweet 16 on craigs list for 640 on a trailer. It listed under sail or sail boat as a day sailor, the bad it is in Aurora CO.
         John
      • Yoga Goddess
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 30, 2013
          Have a sailor friend there and family who would be happy to check it out - if interested!  Just let me know

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 27, 2015
             This a Sweet 16 on craigs list under sailboat for 1100 on a trailer. It is located in Peculiar and is sail # 341.

            John

          • maurin_e
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2015
              There is a Sweet 16 sailboat for sale craigs list with trailer for 1500. It is listed under sail boat and is in Pleasant Hill.

              John

            • maurin_e
              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2016
                There is a S-16 for sale on craigs list 2200 with trailer and dry sail spot at lake Jacomo.

                John

              • maurin_e
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 20, 2016
                  Sweet 16 on craigs list with trailer for 800. This the second listing for this boat an the price has be reduced.

                  John

                • maurin_e
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 12, 2017
                    There is a Sweet 16 for sale on craigs list for 1800 with the trailer. The boat is located in Blue Springs MO.

                    John

                  • Jay Herman
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 12, 2017
                      Looks like a nice one. But further down he list is something really interesting.  Are these any good John?

                      Thanks
                      Jay

                      On May 12, 2017, at 11:41 AM, Maurin_e@... [Johnson_County_Sailing_Society] <Johnson_County_Sailing_Society@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      There is a Sweet 16 for sale on craigs list for 1800 with the trailer. The boat is located in Blue Springs MO.

                      John

                    • Maurine& John Truitt
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 12, 2017
                        Those are like a full size keel boat so it has bilge and no hull drain. That is what the pump is for. The foot steering is so you can run all three sails. They are rigged like a 12 meter America Cup boat of old. I have never seen one but look like fun once you learn all the controls for all three sails. More fun to if you have an other one to sail with.

                        John