File - E-mail Delivery Options.txt

  • JohnsonCountyIAReUseIt@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Feb 1, 2012
      Dear ReUseIt Member,

      When you sign up for WashingtonCounyIAReUseIt at Yahoo! Groups, there are a few e-mail options available to you.

      First is individual e-mail, which is just that. You get every single email that comes through the list.

      Second is Daily Digest. This takes 25 individual emails and condenses them into a single e-mail. One downfall to this option is you may miss an item you want.

      Third is Special Notices. This means you go to Yahoo! Groups and log into the Houston list to see the messages.

      In order to change your settings, YOU have to log into your Yahoo! Groups account and change the settings yourself. At a minimum, we request you have Special Notices set to your account. This ensures that any ADMIN announcements are sent to you. Sometimes we have the need to make important announcements regarding the group so we have set this rule as a minimum requirement. The XXX ReUseIt Moderators reserve the right to make changes as necessary to enforce this rule.

      Thank you,
      Your JohnsonCounyIAReUseIt Moderators
      JohnsonCounyIAReUseIt-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • JohnsonCountyIAReUseIt@yahoogroups.com