The music of Johnny Maestro

  • topazdupree
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      I have started this "fan club" type of group for fans of Johnny
      Maestro, and the music he made with The Crests, as a solo artist, and
      with The Brooklyn Bridge. Johnny's career has spanned fifty (yes, 50)
      years, and I am hoping that fans of all ages can use this forum to
      share their experiences, ask questions, and heap well-deserved praise
      on a man whose voice is one of the greatest in rock and roll history.
      Please share your memories of listening to Johnny Maestro's recordings,
      attending concerts, meeting him in person, or anything else pertaining
      to his career as a recording artist.
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2012
        CONGRATULATIONS on five years of success and as always THANK YOU LOIS. I and many others love this group and enjoy sharing our love for Johnny Maestro and keeping his memory (together with our memories) and music alive. Many of us have gained wonderful and long lasting friendships through this site, and I thank you for that. We will never forget Johnny and keep our promise of keep this group going together with his music and our love for him and all he has given us. What an amazing person he was.

        All of my love to you and the JohnnyMaestroFans@yahoogroup.

        HUGS DIANgEl Diane Moore

      • dowpdiner@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2012
          CONGRADULATIONS LOIS.

                              JACK RIVERS
        • John Crowe
          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2013
            Lets all say a prayer for Smitty and hope for a full recovery

            John SI NY