PCT hiker's night with the mountain lions (and a movie camera)

  • John Ladd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      I'm hoping that this does not cause unnecessary anxiety (this had to be a VERY rare experience) but it was pretty interesting. I was impressed at how quickly help arrived after using a Spot 911 call (though not, of course, soon enough to scare the mountain lions  away)

      One more good lesson - don't start crying until the morning.

      John Curran Ladd
      1616 Castro Street
      San Francisco, CA  94114-3707
      415-648-9279