1008Re: [JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar] Barefoot Running Knee Injuries: New Research Shows better Knee Protection [feedly]

  • Roleigh Martin
    May 16, 2014
      The problem here is that we have a product where a subset of the class of customers have a complaint, but under the guise of a class action lawsuit, they're able to potentially destroy the product completely so that even the remaining customers happy with the product are unable to continue using the product.  This has not happened yet, but the article I posted, that doctor fears such happening.

      So you mentioned a lawyer and a customer.  But the situation here is more difficult, it involves a class, and the existence of certain states very friendly to trial class law suits.

      You do know we have the best government money can buy and among the buyers of the government are lawyers who heavily participate in the political/legal process.

      Personally I'd like to see the product line continue.  I can understand misleading marketing but in light of the latest evidence, the scientific verdict is not 100% clear yet.

      _

      On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Mike Bake well foxfish50@... [JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar] <JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It takes a customer for a lawyer to work.

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 16, 2014, at 8:56 AM, "Roleigh Martin roleigh@... [JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar]" <JohnMuirTrail_Sidebar@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Interesting to those who train in these.  Sad how lawyers might destroy this market.

      Barefoot Running Knee Injuries: New Research Shows better Knee Protection
      http://feedly.com/e/EVfnIgTc

      --
       via my feedly.com reader

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic