Re: [JohnDenverMidiMusic] Digest Number 197

  • Linda E
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Thanks, Janet! Glad you enjoyed the newest songpage for John! Once again,
      I must give credit to Dave for allowing me to borrow those photos from his
      Photo Gallery. Visit "Searching For Higher Ground" at
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Arbor/2057/JDHome.htm

      You'll find the link to the Gallery at the bottom of the page!

      Linda E