US-MA-Cambridge: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- US-MA-Cambridge: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To apply for this position, please visit this Website.
To see other opportunities, please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Test plan development and execution for each release. * Assist developers in troubleshooting and resolving issues. * Review specifications in order to develop test plans. Provide feedback to Analysts regarding any issues found in specifications. * Provide reports regarding issues found in QA. * Development and execution of testing strategy for assigned products. * Required to learn assigned products thoroughly. * Testing methodologies must include both GUI testing and database level testing. * Development and maintenance of basic scripts to automate the testing process. * Works well with limited supervision, and reports status to SR QA Analyst. * Other tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess
· Experience testing Microsoft based, web driven applications.
· Knowledge of relational databases and query languages is preferred.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
· Analytical skills and focus on detail and creativity are vital.
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts.
· Experience in Finance, Insurance, or Healthcare preferred
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI