How Do I Contact Djinns Possessed Rings?

  • idrisshah@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 97 , Jun 10, 2009
      Salaam or Greetings

      I am new here. I recently bought
      rings with Djinns inside. Now how
      the hell do i contact them?
      and how long does it take?
      thanks
    • jonny_mathew
      Message 97 of 97 , Jul 12, 2009
        Dear Scarlet

        I am new to this group and i read your poem!

        I just LOVE THE " I am the whore" part, are you really? Cause i would love to get with you... hehehe growll grwwwwwwwwwww

        "For I am the first and the last.
        I am the honored one and the scorned one.
        I am the whore and the holy one.
        I am the wife and the virgin." - The Thunder, Perfect Mind

        Jonny