This Friday, June 21: Three Different Workshops!

  • funbooksmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Our June 21 workshops are this Friday! We have three of them for you:

      PEACE GAMES (4:00-5:00pm)
      For all ages & fitness levels (based on tai chi, qigong, bagua & meditation). Guest teacher, Master Marilyn Cooper

      TAI CHI PUSH HANDS (5:00-6:30PM)
      Shao Lu and Da Lu (Little Pull and Big Pull)
      How does push hands and tai chi help you with real fighting? Find out in this workshop! Guest teacher, Master Marilyn Cooper

      LEI TAI FIGHTING (7:00-9:00PM)
      World Champion Patrick Brady will illustrate how classical forms translate into fighting and reveal his favorite forms to train for lei tai and competitive push hands.

      Pick one, two, or all three but sign up soon! Click below to register. The Peace Games workshop is free!

      Our guest teachers are Master Marilyn Cooper and world champion fighter, Patrick Brady.

      http://www.jingying.org/special_events/2013/June_2013_Seminars.htm

      Nancy Greer
      Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi
      http://www.JingYing.org
      http://www.facebook.com/jingyinginstitute
      https://twitter.com/jingyinginst (for closing alerts!)
      Nancy@...

      DON'T FORGET TO VISIT http://www.JingYing.org for information about other upcoming events, such as our Summer Camps and Self Defense Workshop for College Students workshop. BIG TEST coming up June 29!!!!