Inclement weather closing

  • Billy Greer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013

      If you don’t follow us on twitter or Facebook, you’re missing out on the most up to date information. You can see twitter announcements on the right side of our web site.

      Jing Ying will be closed tonight due to the weather, but we expect to be on a normal schedule for Tuesday.

      -------

      Also, it's time to vote for your favorite businesses in the Annapolis/Arnold/Severna Park area, and we appreciate your vote for Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi as the Best for Martial Arts training!

      There are two contests, and you can vote online. Click on the links below:

      The Capital's Readers Choice:

      http://www.capitalgazette.com/site/contests.html

      Martials Arts is #53 on page 3

      Best Children’s Birthday Party

      And other categories you think appropriate.

      -----

      The Best of Annapolis: http://www.whatsupmag.com

      Click on the logo and choose the Annapolis ballot. Martial Arts Training is on the first page of the contest under Best of Annapolis Fitness Classes. You may also want to consider us for

      Best Class for overall workout

      Best Children’s Fitness class

      And any other categories you think are appropriate. Also be sure to vote for your other favorite businesses!

      Please enter us as:  Jing Ying Institute (you can copy and paste).

      Many thanks!

      Billy L Greer

      Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi

      www.JingYing.org

      Facebook: www.Facebook.com/JingYingInstitute

      410-431-5200

      Winner of the Best of Annapolis Award for

      our martial arts program and best overall fitness!

      Jing Ying Front LogoBest of Annapolis 20102011capitalreaderschoiceaward.png