Time to Vote for Jing Ying!

  • Jing-Ying-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      It's time to vote for your favorite businesses in the Annapolis/Arnold/Severna Park area, and we appreciate your vote for Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi as the Best for Martial Arts training!

      There are two contests, and you can vote online. Click on the links below:

      The Capital's Readers Choice:

      http://www.capitalgazette.com/site/contests.html

      Martials Arts is #53 on page 3

      -----

      The Best of Annapolis: http://www.whatsupmag.com

      Click on the logo and choose the Annapolis ballot. Martial Arts Training is on the first page of the contest under Best of Annapolis Fitness Classes.

      Many thanks!

      Nancy

      Nancy Greer
      Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi
      www.JingYing.org

      Facebook: www.Facebook.com/JingYingInstitute
      410-431-5200