World Tai Chi Day this Saturday and more!

  • Jing-Ying-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Join us at Annapolis Towne Centre this Saturday, April 28 as we celebrate World Tai Chi & Qigong Day (we will be located in front of PF Chang's).

      World Tai Chi & Qigong Day will be celebrated in every time zone in the world! Starting at 10:00 am in the first time zone and moving in a wave around the earth as 10:00 am reaches each new time zone, groups will gather together to practice Tai Chi and Qigong. Come out and be part of this international event.

      Our event will start with a lion dance followed by demonstrations and then several mini-workshops in which you can participate .

      For more info:

      http://bit.ly/WorldTaiChiDay

      ****************************

      Jing Ying has lots of events and demonstrations coming up. To keep up-to-date and to sign up for the events online, go to the "events" section of our facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/#!/JingYingInstitute/events

      ****************************

      Jing Ying is part of Severna Park's SHOP LOCAL program. Every time you make a purchase or pay your tuition, you may enter the SHOP LOCAL contest. Right after Mother's Day weekend, there will be a drawing for $500 cash, $500 in local gift certificates, and a substantial donation will be made to charity in your name. Be sure to ask the office for an entry form.

      ****************************

      Thank you for voting Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi the "Best of Severna Park" and the Capital's "Reader's Choice"!

      Nancy Greer
      Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi
      www.JingYing.org
      Like us on Facebook:
      www.Facebook.com/JingYingInstitute

      Winner:
      Best of Annapolis Award
      The Capital & The Maryland Gazette Readers Choice Awards
      Best of Severna Park Award
      SBA Women in Business Champion