Asian Pacific Heritage Celebration at National Aquarium

  • Billy Greer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012

    Just a reminder that the National Aquarium in Baltimore is having their Asian Pacific Heritage celebration tonight. From 5 pm to 9 pm, reduced admission is only $8 and there will be lots of entertainment and activities.  More information at http://www.facebook.com/JingYingInstitute#!/events/204909092932155/

    If you are participating with our lion dance and kung fu/ tai chi demonstration, please arrive at the aquarium at 4 pm. Go to the staff entrance (just continue walking on past the main entrance) to meet up and then we will enter together. Be sure to allow time for parking. Our performers will have free admission. Wear your uniform and/or demo top.

    Also, don’t forget about the Chinese New Year celebration coming up (starts Jan 23)! Attached are some flyers. With lots of workshops during the 2 week celebration, there’s sure to be something of interest for you and your friends – women’s self-defense, tea tasting, calligraphy, qigong, tai chi, lion dance workshop for kids, and more! It will be the year of the dragon and this has a special significance for Jing Ying! Jing Ying was “born” in the year of the dragon, first opening our doors in 2000! Help us spread the word!

    Be sure to follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/JingYingInst) and FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com/JingYingInstitute)

    Thanks,

    Billy L Greer

    Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi

    www.JingYing.org

    Facebook: www.Facebook.com/JingYingInstitute

    410-431-5200

    Winner of the Best of Annapolis Award for

    our martial arts program and best overall fitness!

    Jing Ying Front LogoBest of Annapolis 20102011capitalreaderschoiceaward.png