FREE Introductory PE class on Friday, December 4 at 1:00 pm.

  • funbooksmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      FREE Introductory PE class on Friday, December 4 at 1:00 pm.

      A low pressure, noncompetitive, but physically rigorous class that's
      creatively orchestrated and a lot of fun. This is not a martial arts class.

      It combines warm ups, stretches and exercises from Chinese martial arts, tai chi, yoga, and general fitness activities followed by numerous races, games, and group activities for a one hour class that keeps them coming back for more.

      We can provide a certificate of participation for documentation or your PE requirement and we participate in the Presidential Physical Fitness Awards program enabling your child to receive patches and certificates. Fun for parents and children from 5 to adult!

      Nancy
      www.JINGYing.org

      Join our Facebook page at
      http://www.facebook.com/JingYingInstitute