Demo tonight and other upcoming events

  • BillyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Tonight is the Setraluna Belly Dance show at the Chesapeake Arts Center. The address is 194 Hammonds Lane, Brooklyn Park, MD 21225.

      Tai Chi, Lion Dance and Kung Fu performers should plan on meeting there around 6:00 pm. You can reach me on my cell phone at 410-818-7170 (or just call the school at 410-431-5200).

      On Monday, Nov 16 a special 10 class session of Tai Chi for seniors will start: http://www.jingying.org/programs/Tai_Chi_for_seniors.htm

      On Tuesday, Nov 17, 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm, come to the Good Life Organic Market at 485 Ritchie Hwy for Free Tea & Tai Chi. Sip tea while learning about the benefits of tai chi.

      Thursday, Nov 19 - 5:30 pm at Earleigh Heights Fire Hall. We will demo at 5:30 pm as part of the Holiday Trade Fair. Event runs from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm with lots of entertainment, give-aways, refreshments and exhibitors.

      Don't forget, we will be closed Nov 26-28 for Thanksgiving.

      If you are receiving this, you are obviously on our e-mail list. Have you joined our FaceBook page? Become a fan today at: http://www.facebook.com/JingYingInstitute

      Thanks,

      Billy