Happy Columbus Day!

  • Billy Greer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Happy Columbus day to everyone! All Monday classes at Jing Ying will be held
      as normally scheduled.

      If you haven't done so already, be sure to pick up one of the yellow letters
      to our students on the display case at Jing Ying.

      Don't forget our Halloween party will be on Saturday, Oct 25 after our
      monthly test. The test is at 11:00 am and the party begins approximately at
      12:30 pm. Flyers are at the school and we need some volunteers to run game
      stations for 30 minute blocks.

      The Halloween party also marks the start of our Silent Auction for charity
      which will support SPAN. Please let us know if you have any items or
      services you would like to donate.

      Thanks,

      - Billy