Jing Ying Pretest, 8/6/2007, 6:30 pm

  • Jing-Ying@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Reminder from: Jing-Ying Yahoo! Group

      Title: Jing Ying Pretest

      Date: Monday August 6, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Monday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Jing Ying
      Notes: For all students planning on testing this month. If you have most of the skills checked off on your attendance card, you can pre-test to determine if you will be able to test for your next belt level at the end of the month. Just show up at the appointed time.

    • Billy Greer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Please note that there is no testing in August and therefore no pre-test. We have an automatic reminder set up for the first Monday of each month and I forgot to turn it off for August. My apologies for any confusion.

        Billy