Jing Ying Pretest, 9/5/2006, 7:30 pm

  • Jing-Ying@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      Reminder from: Jing-Ying's Calendar
      Title: Jing Ying Pretest
      Date: Tuesday September 5, 2006
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:15 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Jing Ying
      Description: For all students planning on testing this month. If you have most of the skills checked off on your attendance card, you can pre-test to determine if you will be able to test for your next belt level at the end of the month. Just show up at the appointed time.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Jing-Ying@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
          Sorry, but I made a mistake on the pre-test notice. Because we were closed for Labor Day Monday I changed the pre-test date to Tuesday, but I changed the time from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm when it should be 7:00 pm.

          If you are pretesting for September, the correct time for the pre-test is 7:00 pm on Tuesday, Sept 5 with a make-up pre-test the following Monday at 6:30 pm. Please note that Kids Kung Fu students (Tigers or Dragons) can pre-test following their class on the appropriate day and do not have to return later in the evening.

          Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

          Billy Greer
          Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu & Tai Chi
          www.JingYing.org
          410-431-5200