San Francisco SF LiFE Potluck for March /Raw Sauerkraut Demo

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      For those in the San Francisco Bay Area, I will be giving a demo at SF
      Life potluck on Sunday March 1st, on Raw fermented sauerkraut. There
      is more information on the new SF LiFE newsletter/blogspot.

      http://sflivingfoods.blogspot.com/
    • Anne Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
        SHalom,
        Wish I could be there to see your demo and visit with all of my friends -- say hello for me, please!
        Chana Rachel Mark (Anne)
        www.israelgoneraw.com