Raw Jewish Foods at 2008 World Vegetarian Day San Francisco

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hi Everyone. I wanted to let you know that there will be a Raw demo on
      Sunday, October 5th at 11:00 at World Vegetarian Day. (Please go to
      the WVD website to get more information about the event, which is
      sponsored by the SF Vegetarian Society).

      I will be giving a demo on Jewish Raw Dishes for the holidays. My 3
      recipes (time permitting) will be Mock Gefilte Fish, Coconut/Almond
      Macaroons, and Passover Matzah. I will also sell my book L'Chaim To
      Life: A Living Foods Passover Haggadah with Recipes for the Seder,
      after the demo, as well as assorted munchies - Watermelon Crunchies,
      Banana Bread, and Pumpkin Crisps.

      Would love to see more Raw people at the World Vegetarian Day event.
      If you come to the event before 10:00 in the morning, the entrance is
      free.

      Thanks for your suppport! Robin