Raw Foods Passover

  • beccabellcamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      I have several recipes for Passover...and have been mining the
      internet for other holiday recipes. Will post them when I have some
      time to sit and copy from my recipe collection.
      I had my own raw Passover foods last Passover and my non-raw family
      was inspired and delighted at what I made. Halvah! Eggless Deviled
      "eggs"! Raw Matzah! Raw macaroons (maybe I could actually put maca in
      them this year?)! Anyway, I'm excited to share recipes.
      -RawBecca
    • Anne Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2008
        That sounds great , Becca!
        I am in the process of writing a book with all Jewish Raw recipes that I've done recipe development on.  I'm hoping to have it ready in booklet form by the end of September for a health fair here in Israel, and then put it up on our website as an E-book.  Have a look at the latkes recipe on the website:

        www.israelgoneraw.com

        enjoy!
        Chana Rachel

      • RoyGroup@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2008
          Thanks RawBecca,

          I appreciate the time you are making to post the recipes for us.

          Wendy