Israel Gone Raw

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 1:32 PM
      Congratulations on a great new website! I'm so excited that Israel now
      has a place for Living/Raw foods education and information. I can't
      wait to email all my friends in Israel about your classes and services.

      Thank you Anne!
    • Anne Mark

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2008
          where is the web address? what is it?
          maybe can add to this yahoo group's Links.

          thank you.
          Cathy Lynn

          --- In JewishRawFood@yahoogroups.com, "macrawannie1" <macrawannie1@...> wrote:

          > Hey folks,
          >
          > Here is my new website, straight from Israel---I still have a few
          > things to do, but most is done. Please take a look at the Recipe
          > section. You will find some great Jewish Raw food recipes for blintzes,
          > latkes, etc. I will be soon publishing a book with this and more.
          >
          > Chana Rachel
          > Ma'ale Adumim, Israel

        • Anne Mark
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2008
            www.israelgoneraw.com

            Cathy <cathy1027418@...> wrote:
            where is the web address? what is it?
            maybe can add to this yahoo group's Links.

            thank you.
            Cathy Lynn

            --- In JewishRawFood@ yahoogroups. com, "macrawannie1" <macrawannie1@ ...> wrote:

            > Hey folks,
            >
            > Here is my new website, straight from Israel---I still have a few
            > things to do, but most is done. Please take a look at the Recipe
            > section. You will find some great Jewish Raw food recipes for blintzes,
            > latkes, etc. I will be soon publishing a book with this and more.
            >
            > Chana Rachel
            > Ma'ale Adumim, Israel

          • cockatoo77777
            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2008
              Anne, you might want to post your site on the VeggieJews Yahoo Group
              Site. They have a huge membership. Robin
            • Anne Mark
              Message 6 of 7 , May 7, 2008
                thanks Robin!