Passover

  • vegwriter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Welcome to this new group!

      Have you created any raw vegan Jewish recipes?

      There are several raw chefs who have Jewish food in their recipe
      books, among them, Jackie Graff, Gabriel Cousens, and Juliano. I have
      a few in my Little e-Book of Raw Holiday Recipes as well.

      I hope you will let us know what other ones you have come across or
      experimented with!

      Jackie Graff has a Passover Recipes book; Gabriel Cousens has some
      challah recipes in Rainbow Green Live Cuisine (or is it in Conscious
      Eating?), and Juliano has a raw bagel recipe in his book Raw. In
      addition, NYC's Quintessence restaurant used to have a bagel and cream
      cheese recipe on their brunch menu. It didn't look like a bagel, but
      the taste was pretty damn close! I don't know if it's still on their
      menu because I now live in Florida.

      Judy
    • lrrinaldi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2008
        hello all! this is a super group. this year i wanted to do a raw seder
        and i have been able to find a few pesach recipes but am baffled in
        the matzah ball soup department...does anyone have any ideas of how to
        make a tasty raw version?
        leah