Living Foods Passover Haggadah

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
      Living Foods Passover Haggadah

      It's never too early to let people know about a Living Foods Passover Haggadah. Passover is approaching (March 29).

      In 2002, I published L'Chaim To Life: A Living Foods Passover Haggadah with Recipes for the Seder. The Haggadah includes a complete rendition of the Seder, and recipes for a Living Foods Passover. Some of the recipes include Raw Matzah, Mock Gefilte Fish, Mock Chopped Liver, Macaroons, and several global recipes for Harosets. You will not go hungry this Passover. Whether you are planning your own Seder, or you are participating in a group potluck, this Haggadah will help you plan for your Living Foods holiday eating.

      Contact me for more information and cost. Shipping is free through the holiday.

      Hag'sameach v'betah von.
    • A11Massage@AOL.com