Fresh Cut Branches for Sukkot Available in San Rafael, California

  • Michael Bedar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I just cut branches from the extra height on the brush that surrounds me garden to shorten their shadows.  For the Fall planting the garden is going to need as much sunlight as it can receive.

      The clipped branches make great covering for a sukkah.  Some are 8+ feet, and others are finer, 4-5 feet on average.  If you are interested, please come visit and get them.  Please email or call before you come, because at some point I will only have an amount left for my own sukkah.  Toda rabah!

      LOCATION: Joy of Learning Center
      4 Birch Way
      San Rafael, CA  94903
      cell: 520-604-1262
      thelivingmichael@... or michael@...

      Chag Samayach

      Michael Bedar
      www.environ-mentalproductions.com
      films arts to inspire the holy choice to heal