Opening

  • Wyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2011
      I want to let everyone know that the Vilnius Jewish Library will open on December 16, 2011. This will be the first Jewish public library in Lithuania since the liquidation of the Vilna Ghetto in September, 1943.
    • Rosally Saltsman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
        Mazal Tov!

        http://www.shemayisrael.com/publicat/rosallysaltsman/index.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
          Hi Rosally!

          How are you? Can you believe that the big day is almost here? I am still in shock. Thank you so very much for all of your support and kindness. I do hope that you will have a chance to visit.

          Cheers,

          Wyman