Library Finally Opens

  • Wyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      I just want to let you know that the Vilnius Jewish Library is finally opening this December 16. It will be the first Jewish public library in Lithuania since the liquidation of the Vilna Ghetto in September, 1943. Below is a link to an article in the current issue of The Jewish Quarterly. Please scroll down the page to find the article. It would be a pleasure to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Donations of music CDs and DVDs are most welcome.

      http://www.aj-images.com/contents/english/latestnews.html