Re: JewishMusic Message Board Lipa's Birthday Party

  • Jewish Music
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2009

      I apologize for any misinformation I have diseminated.

      The Hottest Jewish Music Site on the Web
      Jewish Music archive
      http://jewishmusicarchive.blogspot.com

      From: SEF <mashtires@yahoo. com>
      To: JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 3:39 AM

      no it was taken last thursday!
      b4 u dont know much dont go posting wrong information.
      it was a party for the host who's name is ALSO Lipa!

      From: SEF <mashtires@yahoo. com>
      To: JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 10:22 PM

      im sorry but lipa schmeltzers birthday is in addar!

      From: SEF <mashtires@yahoo. com>
      To: JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 5:45 AM

      which Lipa are u talking about when u say its Lipa's Birthday?