Child Life Society RadioThon

  • Mutty R
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      I am looking for members of the jewish entertainment world to join me on air as I host the Child Life Society RadioThon. The RadioThon will be broadcasted live from Mendy's on Coney in Flatbush from 7PM till MidNight. Please email me at mordecairosen@... if you can join me.

      For more information about the Child Life Society visit www.childlifesociety.org.

      Thank you,

      Mordecai "Mutty" Rosen

    • Mutty R
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2009
        Dear Friends,

        On Thursday June 4th I will IY"H be co-hosting the Child Life Society RadioThon from 7:00PM - 1:00AM. The show will be broadcasted on WSNR 620AM and on www.childlifesociety.org.

        It will provide a great deal of chizuk to all those involved in the Child Life Society if you will tune in and show your support at this event.

        If you are a member of the Jewish Music World and would like to join me in this great mission please contact me at 917-562-9680 to discuss this further.

        Tizku L'Mitzvos,

        Mordecai "Mutty" Rosen